Home insurance Terms and conditions:
• You'll collect at least one Advantage Card point for every pound that you spend when you take out qualifying insurance policies with Legal & General through Treat Street. So not only can you save money with our discount codes and deals, you can get some fantastic goodies from Boots stores, and Boots.com, into the bargain.
Please be aware that any transactions made using a mobile phone can not currently be tracked and no points will be awarded
• Take out buildings and contents insurance together and collect 1,000 points or take out either buildings or contents insurance and collect 500 points.
• Your Advantage Card points will be paid within 35 days of your first home insurance premium being collected (not the date you purchase).
• Points are only available to new Legal & General customers who join online through Treat Street. Existing Legal & General home insurance customers and renewals do not qualify. If you accept a quote that has been generated through a different website or advertisement, you won't receive points.
• If you receive Advantage Card points for Legal & General home insurance, you are excluded from other Legal & General home insurance promotions.
• Offer limited to one home insurance policy per household in a 12 month period.
• Advantage Card points are issued by Boots Treat Street. If you have any queries regarding payment of Advantage Card points please contact Boots Treat Street.
• Employees of Legal & General are not eligible.
• This offer may be amended or withdrawn.
Visit the 'My Treat Street account
' page to check the status of your points and to see your points balance grow.
You can collect points on all transactions completed at Legal & General Home Insurance and accessed via www.boots.com/treatstreet
, this does not apply to delivery charges. Please remember you must access
Legal & General Home Insurance website by first visiting www.boots.com/treatstreet otherwise we cannot track your shopping trip and you won't collect points. If you visit Legal & General Home Insurance website directly, you will not collect Advantage Card points. Once you have arrived at the shop's website, you should complete your purchase before visiting other websites to ensure that we can track your points. If you are not logged in before you shop with participating stores we cannot track your shopping transactions and we will not be able to award points to your Advantage Card.
If you make a purchase with Legal & General Home Insurance, you'll be buying directly from them and Boots is not responsible for any element of the product or service you receive.
Please see Boots.com for full terms and conditions
We've applied a cookie to your account which we'll use to track your shopping trip so we can award your points. If you disable this cookie, then we won't be able to track your purchases and so won't be able to award any points. We will not share any information about where or when you shop with any other third party not connected with the Treat Street scheme. Some data may be held by a third party (Incentive Networks in the US) in order to allow us to operate Treat Street. We may share anonymous details of your shopping habits with those shops you have purchased from via Treat Street but we promise will not share your personal details. Please see the security and privacy section
for more details about how we safeguard your personal data.
We reserve the right to deduct points from your account in the case of returned purchases or transactions which are not completed.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those for Boots.com and the Advantage Card terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Boots UK Limited does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any contract, whether for use of this site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Legal & General Home Insurance site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.